I saw this here, and loved the idea of it. Last year I did 100 books in 2012, this year I will try this. Here are my goals for 2013. Feel free to post a link to your goals!
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Faithful Place by Tana French
3. Broken Harbour by Tana French
4. Under the Bridge by Rebecca Godfrey
5. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
6. The Web by Jonathan Kellerman
7. Bones by Jonathan Kellerman
8. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
9. Fall on your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald
10. A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
11. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
12. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
13. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
14. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
15. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
16. Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
17. The End of Alice by A. M. Homes
18. No Tears to the Gallows by Mark Johnson
19. I Know this much is True by Wally Lamb
20. The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
21. Finish Paper Towns (audiobook) by John Green
22. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult (Not happening, I can’t get into it)
23. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
24. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
25. Faithful Place by Tana French
26. Run the Army Run 1/2 Marathon.
27. Complete a Tough Mudder event.
28. Drink 8 glasses of water a day for 1 week straight (0/7). Baby steps for me!
29. No chips/chocolate for 1 week straight (0/7).
30. Go on 3 hikes this summer (0/3).
31. Do Yoga once a week for a month (0/4).
32. Hit the Gym 3x a week for 1 month (0/12).
33. Try a new outdoor activity.
34. Go cross country skiing or go snowboarding twice before winter ends (0/2).
35. Limit juice to once a day for a week.
36. Take 1 course for ASL.
37. Register for a second ASL course.
38. Teach myself how to knit with double pointed needles.
39. Try knitting in the round.
40. Get 1 certification relevant to DSW field.
41. Take 1 French course/enroll in one at least.
42. Make it down the hill without wiping out once (snowboarding).
43. Learn a new skill (anything!)
44. Learn patience.
45. Make an effort not to nag.
46. Make all my birthday cards this year instead of purchasing them.
47. Make 5 coffee cozies (1/5).
48. Knit 2 infinity scarves (2/2).
49. Knit 3 headband/ear warmers (3/3).
50. Finish my recipe book.
51. Complete 3 DIY “home” projects (0/3).
52. Learn to crochet.
53. Get a die cutting machine.
54. Create a pattern for a headband.
55. Sell 10 items (4/10).
56. Go to Nova Scotia and see my grandparents. :(
57. Make 3 trips to Toronto to see my best friend (1/3). I’m going at the end of April :)
58. Make more of an effort to talk to those dear to me.
59. Send my Grandma letters more often.
60. Call my Grampa more often. :(
61. Realize life isn’t about work and school. Make the effort to get my head out of my hectic life and pause and see those around me.
62. Make 1 comment a week on someone else’s blog (21/52).
63. Get 100 more followers. (55/100)
64. Get a custom design ordered.
65. Find 5 new blogs to follow (4/5).
66. Expand my blog postings to 2 new topics regularly.(1/2) – Guillain Barre Syndrome
67. Make my posts longer.
68. Get a new header.
69. Try some new nail designs, once a month (2/12).
70. Get a full-time job after graduation. I start at the end of August :D
71. Find an affordable apartment with the boy.
72. Graduate with a 4.0 GPA – ended up with a 3.95, so close!!
73. Increase savings by 50%.
74. Increase RRSP deposits.
75. Find a new volunteer position. (Volunteering with Special Olympics kids program just fell into my lap :) )
76. Go on vacation with the boy. (We leave on the 17th of Feb. for Dominican!! :) )
77. Donate money/Sponsor a child.
78. Learn to budget money.
79. Attend 2 concerts (0/2).
80. See The Host.
81. See the 2nd Hobbit movie.
82. See World War Z.
83. See Despicable me 2.
84. See Catching Fire.
Try 3 new foods (3/3). (Sirachi sauce) (I tried a tomato for the first time, an actual bite of one rather than sauce.) (Lamb)
86. Eat out only once a month for 2 months (0/2).
87. Have a date night once a month where Boy and I try something new (0/12).
88. Have a girls night every other month (0/6).
89. Go to a musical or play.
90. Make an effort to see the Boy’s friends more often.
91. Go camping this summer at Sandbanks.
92. Try a new recipe.
93. Make dinner from scratch two nights a week for a month (0/14).
94. Cook a romantic dinner for the Boy (3 courses).
95. Learn a new technique. – rolling rice paper wraps.
96. Find a healthy snack recipe that I can eat at school.
97. Slow down! Take one bath with a book and candles once a week for 2 months (0/8).
98. Get off the computer 1 hr before bed for 1 week straight (0/7).
99. Take a day to myself once a month with no commitments at all.
100. Finish the Happiness Project and reflect on it!