I must admit, I have a 12 page long book list. This includes books I own and have yet to read, books I want to own/read, and books I own and have read (of course coded and in alphabetical order). Here are 10 sitting on my bookshelf that I can’t wait to read (in no order).
1) Sing you Home – Jodi Picoult
2) Memoirs of a Geisha – Arthur Golden
3) Catch-22 – Joesph Heller
4) The End of Alice – A. M. Homes
5) The Lathe of Heaven – Ursula Le Guin
6) Tweak – Nic Sheff
7) Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
8) The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
9) Guantanamo’s Child – Michelle Shephard
10) We Need to Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
As you can see, my list is kind of all of the place as I don’t really have a genre preference. Feel free to suggest more books to add to my list!