For some reason, lately I can’t get enough of documentaries. In the past 2 days my boyfriend and I have watched 2 hours of Planet Earth and fully intend to watch more tonight. Here are 5 on my must-see list.
1) It’s a girl’s world: this one’s by the National Film Board of Canada and looks at bullying in schools.
2) Generation Rx: this one looks at how quickly everyone is willing to prescribe meds for everything.
3) The Corporation: this one looks at Corporations as people and rates them on the Psychopathy Checklist. My psychopathy teacher in 4th year university mentioned this one to us.
4) Dreams of a life: about a woman and how her body wasn’t found until 3 years after her death.
5) Temple Grandin: a biography of a woman with Autism.
Any other recommendations? If you watch any of these let me know what you think!