I just finished Sing you Home by Jodi Picoult. That woman never disappoints me! Her books are always thought provoking and controversial. This one was about a music therapist and her fight to survive tons of emotional trauma. I won’t tell you the controversy in this one since it’s not on the back! But if you’ve never read anything by Jodi Picoult, I strongly suggest you hop on the bandwagon.
1) Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins
2) Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
3) Gloria – Mark Coovelis
4) Blindsided – Richard M. Cohen
5) I Love my Rifle More Than You – Kayla Williams
6) Sing you Home – Jodi Picoult
Next up: The Romantic by Barbara Gowdy