1) And she was – Alison Gaylin. It’s about an investigator that has a real-life syndrome that causes her to remember every single moment of her entire life. Looks so good!
2) Thirteen reasons why – Jay Asher. This one’s about a boy who discovers a box of reasons why his crush committed suicide.
3) A stolen life – Jaycee Dugard. This is biography of a woman who was kidnapped for 18 years and escaped.
4) Wallington’s world – Paul Seaver. It’s about 17th century England. So cool.
5) Anthropology of an american girl – Hilary Thayer Hamann, this one’s about the sexual and intellectual awakening of a teenage girl.