I just finished Nobody Nowhere, an autobiography of a woman with autism. It was an amazing read, although there were some parts I found a little dry, it was so interesting to read how she was treated and dealt with before there was much understanding of autism.
1) Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins
2) Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
3) Gloria – Mark Coovelis
4) Blindsided – Richard M. Cohen
5) I Love my Rifle More Than You – Kayla Williams
6) Sing you Home – Jodi Picoult
7) Nobody Nowhere – Donna Williams