I just finished Sarah Canary, it was an odd book, but I just couldn’t put it down. It’s about a Chinese man, a man from a mental institution, a women’s advocate and a woman the Chinese man found in the bushes. I don’t even know how to explain what goes on without giving the whole story away, but if the eclectic combination of characters doesn’t intrigue you, you probably won’t like it.
Up next: I’m starting the Game of Thrones series, but am scared I’ll get to the 5th book way before the 6th one will be publish and die of impatience. Hopefully I can read other books in between, my boyfriend started the first one, and right away had to jump into the second one. I hope I have more willpower!
1) Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins
2) Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
3) Gloria – Mark Coovelis
4) Blindsided – Richard M. Cohen
5) I Love my Rifle More Than You – Kayla Williams
6) Sing you Home – Jodi Picoult
7) Nobody Nowhere – Donna Williams
8) The Time Machine – H.G. Wells
9) Sarah Canary – Karen Joy Fowler