I love reading, maybe a little too much (if that’s even possible!?), and I try to encourage others around me to read. I’ve given a lot of my co-workers lists of books that I love and think they will enjoy, I’ve encouraged my boyfriend to become hooked on the Game of Thrones books. I just love reading, and sharing good books with others. So, I’ve decided to do a weekly list of 5-10 books that I think many people would enjoy.
Here are this week’s picks (in no particular order):
1) Tuesdays with Morrie – Mitch Albom
2) Go Ask Alice – Anonymous
3) The Girl with the Pearl Earring – Tracy Chevalier
4) Lost Souls – Michael Collins
5) Sarah’s Key – Tatiana de Rosnay
6) In the Woods – Tana French
7) The Absence of Nectar – Kathy Hepinstall
8) Lucky – Alice Sebold
9) The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger
10) Velocity – Dean Koontz
P.S. Mark Coovelis (author of Gloria) commented on my post about his book and made my day! Just thought I’d share that exciting moment.