I did a post similar to this a few months ago, about books coming out this year. Well I’ve found 5 more that I cannot wait for!
1) Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn [June]
2) The Red House – Mark Haddon [June]
3) Gathering Blue – Lois Lowry [September]
4) Aleph – Paulo Coelho [June]
5) Brooklyn Zoo: The Education of a Psychotherapist – Darcy Lockman [July]
On another note, while looking for upcoming releases I happened to notice that George R.R. Martin is releasing not 1, but 3 books this year, none of which are part of the series A Song of Ice and Fire. What’s the deal Mr. Martin? What is the deal?