It’s been a little while since I’ve done one of these.
1) The Carrie Diaries – Candace Bushnell
2) Flesh & Blood – Jonathan Kellerman
3) The Running Man – Stephen King
4) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series – Stieg Larsson
5) House Rules – Jodi Picoult
6) The Year of Fog – Michelle Richmond
7) The Stranger Beside Me – Ann Rule
8) The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
9) Dark Lover – J.R. Ward
10) The Time Machine – H.G. Wells
Since we’re already talking about books… I must tell you my best friend is coming to visit me from Toronto next week and I am SO excited. We are like 2 old ladies when we are together, we spend hours together knitting, but it’s so nice to just do ordinary things with her since I don’t get to see her as often as I’d like. We also have a huge weakness for used bookstores, and once when I was visiting her in Toronto, we spent 8 hours and 200$ on hundreds of books. It was bad. Well good, but bad on our backs/wallets. She is the reason I have so many unread books (I am her reason too!) All of this to say that when she arrives, I will be receiving some new/old books to add to my shelf!