Here are 10 books I can’t wait to buy/read. I’ve been resisting the temptation to buy these for a while now.. but it’s getting harder to resist! Realistically, I have so many books sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read that I shouldn’t buy any for at least a year, but these all look so good!
1) The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
2) A Stolen Life – Jaycee Dugard
3) Gang Leader for a Day – Sudhir Venkatesh
4) Wild – Cheryl Strayed
5) Where we Belong – Emily Giffin
6) Escape from Camp 14 – Blaine Harden
7) The Psychopath Test – Jon Ronson
8) On the Farm -Stevie Cameron
9) Healthy at 100 – John Robbins
10) Child of the Jungle – Sabine Kuegler
Have you read any of these? What did you think?