As you all know, I’m quite the tea fiend. Two weeks ago, my friend gave me a can of Tetley’s Red Rooibos Vanilla Tea, and quite frankly, I cannot stop drinking it. I’d been trying to stick to loose leaf tea, but this one is one I’m never letting go of!
I got an awesome mug from David’s Tea from my co-worker for our Secret Santa gift, it came with the winter tea menu so I thought I’d share some I can’t wait to try.
1) Alpine Punch – a rooibos tea with apple, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Quangzhou Milk Oolong – I love oolong!
3) Spiced Carob Oolong – recently discovered carob chips, and love them, so this may be just the tea for me. (carob, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger.)
4) Glitter & Gold – a cinnamon flavoured black tea.
5) Pure Vanilla Rooibos – maybe this will replace the Tetley one!
Have you tried any of these? What’s your favourite tea?